Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

I was talking to my wife she was saying that she wants to leave the kids in the forest so we don't starve. We don't have a lot of money or food we didn't have food to feed all 4 of use. I told her that I didn't want to do that but the next day we all went to the woods. She told Hansel and Gretel that they should go to sleep while we go and get more wood.

But when they went to sleep we went back to are house. I couldn't sleep knowing that I had left my kids in the forest alone. But then I heard somebody knocking on the door and my heart almost dropped it was Hansel and Gretel. but the first thing that mt wife does is that she says that they are bad children. Then later on in the day we went back to the forest. when told them to go to sleep and then we left knowing that they wouldn't find there way home.

Me and my wife went back home we spent 3 days without the kids I couldn't imagine what was happening to them right know. But then I saw my son Hansel and my daughter Gretel ruining to me and I tough it was a miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment