Tuesday, February 10, 2009

when I looked at her smile,I know she was up to something. I just got out of bed but I couldn't figure out what she did. I didn't pay attention to her weird smile I just went on with my day. I went to get a little to eat then I didn't know were she went. then I went to my room to change then I had to take her to school quick because today there was a very important test today. the teacher let us use are notes and I know I would pass it with a A+. then I finally found her in my room but I didn't know what she was doing. so I told her to hurry up then she got her things ready then we went to school. I dropped her off at her school then I ran to my school because I was almost late. then it was time for us to take the test I was really confident but I couldn't figure out why she was in my room. then when I went to get my notes in my book bag it wasn't there. I ended up falling the quiz put I swear that I put my notes in my book bag. but then i remember that she was in my room she must have token my notes. went I got home I told mom what happened but my sister just said that hes didn't do any thing. then when my mom left the room she smiled at me again and said. BE CARE FULL WERE YOU LEAVE YOUR STUFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment