Thursday, April 23, 2009

Desirees's baby,The Sequel

I had just found out that I was black my mothers letter frightened me so but I couldn't let them know about it. I try ed to keep the letter a secret until I could figure out what to do know. I was thinking and spending most of my time in my office. I was thinking of ways to make this right. I would first go to Paris and go pray on my mothers grave yard. So I hoped on to the first flight to paris It toke all most 4 weeks for me to get there. I had to spend a little time there to see were they have berried my mother but mobady will help me. I had spent over 3 weeks lokkin for the grave yard but I couldn't find her. I visited all of the grave yard and ased people that worked there to see were my mothers name was so I could find her more faster. But every time I asked all of the people that worked there told me that they don't have my mothers name there.





So the first thing that I did was I wrote a letter to my dad and asked him were he had barried her. When I got the responce he told me that my mom never died she just never wanted to leave. I was so shacked at the responce that I have gotten. Then at the end of the letter he had told me that my mom changed her name. I asked people to see if any body know her but only one person know her it was a person that was not in the high class of life. So I fallowed him to a house and there she was at her room my mom she wasn't dead she was alive all of these years she was hidding becasue she was black. I ad talk to her for a long time and I told her waht I have done.



I had convinced my mother to come back with me to america to help me fix my problems. I went to my wifes mom house she was stubern at first becasue she was still mad that I made her leave. When I finally got her to talk to me I told her that I was black and my mom. I was a fool to to her to leave becasue of what I thought that she was. I asked her if she will come back with me to my house to live with me until we both grow old. She said she will come back but if he went back to when see loved him. He said okey he will do what he will for he's wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment