Thursday, March 19, 2009

Her mystrerious death

Her death was due to mysterious circumstances & I was assigned the case. It was a young lady they still hadn’t got the identity. she looked like a model she was very young we couldn’t find a reason for her death. We found her in her living room she was on the floor with no signs of a struggle. She had no broses on her body. But we did find something of a Brose on her ring finger. Here was no sign of a forced entrance and there was nothing in there that was a weapon. There was a window open with somebody’s blood on it. My name was mEr I was good at my job I had solved all of the cases that I was on. This case was special because it would be my last on because I was getting to old for this.

I went down to the police station were I had a couple of test on her done. I was testing to see if it was a drug over dose. The test came back negative for drugs. He got some of the blood that we found and it wasn’t hers. It was a male’s blood we looked at her brose and it was a brose from a wedding ring. Somebody must have stolen it when they killed her. She must have fought back when she was fighting what ever killed her. We were stumped because he didn’t have any leads on how killed her or what killed her. We found out her identity her name was Amy.

I had trouble looking for her husband but we found him in another country. He told us that he was on a business trip. We asked around her neighborhood to see if she had problems with her wife. They said that fought a lot and that he might be having an ufair with some one else. I was the first on to talk to him I had some things on my mind.

I first asked hi if he loved him’ wife he hesitated to say yes. His had a guilty face on him because he would never look in to my eyes with the true answer. Then I asked him how did he think about he’s wife dieing I was being a little mean but I had to get the truth. Then he got up out of he’s chair he said that how could I have murdered my wife if I wasn’t with her when I died. So I went back to the blood that we found I asked him if he had nothing to hide to let us get a blood sample to check that it wasn’t him He said okay. So he walked out the room and I know if it was he’s blood we had to have more evidence that it was him that did it. He is number on suspect in the case. It was night time when we finished the talk with him I was driving back home when I heard a car speeding and he hit me. He pooled out a gun and he shot a couple of times hitting my car I got away by an ally next to use. I lucky to get out of there before he hit my car again.

The next day I went o the police station to see if the blood test came back positive. It did and we had a chance to go to he’s house and get him and search around he’s house. When we went to he’s house all that we didn’t find any thing that could have been use to kill Amy or attack me. Then I thought to my self may be it could have been a drug overdue. The I tested her for that and it was right she had a little bit of drugs in her but how gave it to her. We looked in the husbands house but there was nothing.

Then I found out that the husband left for he’s business trip to days before See died. So I went to question him aging but he still said that he didn’t do it. But then we found out that she was taking a stronger drug that even she toke a little she would die

Then we found that he was a drug dealer and the business trip was about drugs. So we toke him to jail and he confessed that he did it. He got the drugs but that he wasn’t the one how gave it to her. It was a swished my wife found my secrete starch of drugs and toke the most deadly one………

No comments:

Post a Comment