Wednesday, March 25, 2009

pet peeves

1. I hate when some body tells the movie when you are watching it.
2. I hate when people turn on the lights when I go to sleep.
3. I hate when people come out of no were and cup Check you
4. I hate when people don' pay you when you make a bet on something
5. I hate when people are sarcatice
6. I hate when dogs start barking when you are sleeping
7. I hate when people blast bad music in the car
8. I hate when people kick a soccer ball and hit you in the balls
9. I hate when throw the ball at me on purpose
10. I hate when people throw gum in my hair
11. I hate when people blame stuff on me
12. I hate when people show off in a sport
13. I hate when people mimic you
14. I hate when people lie when they say they will buy you things.
15. I hate when little kids start to cry out of no were
16. I hate when I get bad hair cuts
17. I hate when I lose money
18. I hate when people take my things
19. I hate when people show off when they get something new
20. I hate when I forget thing but I know were it is
21. I hate when the sun shines in your face
22. I hate when people chow with there mouth open
23. I hate when kids are crying in restraints.
24. I hate when I fail test
25. I hate when people caff on you

2 comments:

  1. ~Nice reason!! and good work~
    *Dalia*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe chow with their mouth open its chew dude but hey your the author ...
    yeah i hate cup checking to ..
    :( thats a big no no

    ReplyDelete