Monday, March 23, 2009

The Secret

It was my best friend’s deepest, darkest secret and it would be a hard one to keep. He told me the secret the day after he’s birthday. I know him ever since I was 5 year old. He is a little older than be but we were like brothers. We were in the same grade but not in the same school. When he told me the secret I couldn’t believe him.

I asked him how long have you known. He told me that he has known for a couple of weeks know. He told me that he wasn’t expecting it to happen. He didn’t know what to do at all. He was so scared because he didn’t know if he’s parent would be supported.

He would only fell comfortable telling me and another cousin. I told him how long doe’s he thinks that he could keep it a secret. He told me that he try to explain to he’s parents when they were not that mad. He thought that it would be easy to keep it from them but it was very hard.

I told him that it would be hard but you can do it because he was smart and he had a job to help. But he knows that he needed to tell he’s parents what happened. He knows that he’s parent’s trust him and they know that he has smart and he would do. He still doesn’t know when he would tell he’s parents.

4 comments:

  1. good job i liked it keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. i diidnt get it at first but now i get it and its a good little story

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it but i didnt get it but now i do

    ReplyDelete
  4. HMM YOU SHOULD OF FINISHED IT BECAUSE IT SOUNDED LIKE IT WAS GOING TO GET GOOD
    BUT YEAH NICE STORY

    -HONEYCOMBZ

    ReplyDelete