Monday, March 16, 2009

Jorge Elisea's life story

I loved my son sense the day that he was born this is he's life story. he was a very helpful he was the nice on of the family. when he go to school he would always tell me what happened. I remember when we moved to a new house he always like to play with he'd cousins a lot.He would be outside a lot but I always wondered what he would do.

then we moved to another house in the basement it was bigger then the other one. he had all ready had a brother to play with. but he had people that he meet up stairs. It was a hid older then him by 5 mouths and twins. the twins always play with he's brother but he would play with the other one. I let them sleep over a couple of times. The house always was quiet without them. Then I started to like them as them being friends.

I remember we he started to learn how to swim toke him to swimming lessons. the we went to he pools a lot. Then when He meet he grandma and he's cousin. he would like play. Then a year later he's grandma came back but with a diffident cousin. It was a girl she was a wrestler. she was the one that got them into wrestling. She would teach them tricks. hey were sad that they left but then they would go back to playing. when he wanted to learn how to rides a bike one of he's cousins thought him.

Then he moved again then they got some bunk beds because they usually sleep in the same bed. they got the X box that they love in there room and they had a little. then he got older the we toke him to the forest he goes alone or with somebody. I always know that he wouldn't get in trouble. but then it was a t a party when he cracked he's head he came up to me and showed me it and I was so afraid. then when we went to the hospital he was okay.

I was so proud of him when he was in a 15 year old. he was in a big birth day party. he was one of the people that where in the dance. Then a few years ago he was in another one in the suburbs. he was then t was he's brothers birth day in march 7 2009 he was outside most of the time. then He went to school know I wounder if the is doing what he is supost to be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment